TaylorMade TP5 Tour Golf Ball
The all-new TaylorMade 2021 TP5 and TP5x are the latest Tour-performance golf balls rolled out by the company.
The likes of major champions Rory McIlroy and Collin Morikawa played the new ball in their respective 2021 opening competition. As did Tour stars Rickie Fowler, Tommy Fleetwood and Matthew Wolff.
The speedy validation of some of the game’s best players speaks volumes to the superior performance of the new TP5/TP5x.
- NEW Tour Flight Dimple Pattern designed to provide improved aerodynamics and carry distance at every level of the game
- 5-Layer Construction offers complete tee-to-green performance
- Retains energy acting like a spring upon release for increased greenside spin and a lower launch
- The TaylorMade range of golf balls are supplied without a custom print.
- All customisation and branding is the responsibility of the client
- MOQ is 6 Dozen
- Inventory is ex-Stock